Subscription to g-dii’s platform allows business leaders to take a baseline reading of workforce capacity to fulfill strategic objectives and assess, through periodic re-evaluation, the ROI of workforce investment.
1 – FOR THE ENTERPRISE
Empirical indices of:
- Inherent diversity (as benchmarked to the US census)
- Acquired diversity (openness to difference among leaders and managers, as correlate to inclusion)
- Cohesion (in teams and groups)
2 – FOR LEADERS
A numeric portrait of subordinates’ attitudes, experiences, and circumstances as correlated to engagement, satisfaction, and performance.
3 – FOR INDIVIDUALS
Insight into group dynamics and guidance for personal growth
A heat-map comparison of groups or teams that share a performance goal (shared KPI or OKR metrics), revealing the unseen characteristics common to those who are:
- Achieving performance goals
- Exceeding performance goals
- Falling short of performance goals